Microsoft has launched a brand new suite called Microsoft 365 Business.
It brings together Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10, with device management and other security features from EMS to help ensure your company’s data is protected. These features from across Microsoft’s offerings are now available in a single solution that’s been purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses.
Achieve more together
- Create with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Connect with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Bring together teams and resources, all in one place.
- Meet Cortana, your digital personal assistant.
Anywhere it matters
- Access your work securely from anywhere.
- No WiFi, no problem.
- Work offline and sync later.
- Available on Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and through web browsers.
- Safeguard company data across PCs, phones and tablets.
- Help protect against phishing and security threats.
- Be secured with the latest versions of Office 365 and Windows 10.
Simplified for business
- Easy employee setup and deployment.
- Manage users and devices with a single dashboard.
- Single login for all services and devices.
What’s included in Microsoft 365 Business:
Comes with Office
Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and co-workers using Outlook and Exchange.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1TB of storage.
Data protection controls
Help secure business data on personal and company-owned devices.
Safest Windows ever
Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 and 8.1 Pro.
Help protect PCs from malware, viruses, and spyware.
Administration and deployment
Manage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever.
Dependability and support
Get 99.9% uptime guaranteed and 24×7 online and phone support.
Queenstown IT is proud to be a certified Microsoft Partner and will be bringing this new product to our valued customers over the next few months.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on 03 442 7848 or via email at info@queenstownIT.com