Specific conditions relating to Notices and Disputes
1) I agree that the initiator must give me at least 10 days’ notice prior to each direct debit, provided that where the direct debit is in a series, the Initiator is only required to provide 10 days’ notice prior to the first direct debit in the series.
2) Changes to the amounts or dates of a series of direct debits require 30 days’ prior notice to me.
3) I can also agree with the Initiator to receive a same day notice for direct debits specifically requested by me.
4) All notices must be in writing, but can be delivered electronically, if I have agreed that with the Initiator.
5) I can also ask you to reverse a direct debit up to 120 days after the direct debit if:
– I didn’t receive proper notice of the amount and date of the direct debit, or
– I received notice but the amount or date of the direct debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.
6) If you dishonour a direct debit but the Initiator retries it within 5 business days of the original direct debit, I understand that the Initiator doesn’t need to notify me again about that direct debit.
The direct debit is also subject to your bank’s standard terms and conditions that relate to your account.
If at any stage you wish to change or cancel your direct debit instruction, please contact us on 03 442 7848 or email us at [email protected].