Join our team, be part of a dynamic and fast growing company leading the path to Digital Transformation. Have the freedom to shape your career and be proud of the work you do.
NOW HIRING: IT Support Specialist
Since 2006, we have grown into a nationwide Technology provider, leading the path to digital transformation.
We craft intelligent solutions for modern Businesses and Enterprises to unleash the power of technology to their benefit.
We work with some of New Zealand’s most iconic businesses and individuals including international brands.
Our portfolio covers industries like Government, Hospitality, Film industry, Education, Retail and Manufacturing.
We are looking for an IT Superstar to join our team, someone with previous proven experience in a technical and/or engineering role.
We provide the works for our clients; project management, complex network design, ultra-fast internet services and VoIP, hardware and software procurement, cloud solutions, software development, consultancy, etc.
The right candidate will be working with a progressive team, assisting daily MSP operations, providing BAU support to clients including remote and onsite Technical and Network support (troubleshooting L1, L2 and L3) and assisting the CEO with upcoming projects and intelligent solutions for a fast growing portfolio.
NaaS, SaaS, BCDR, VoIP, SD-WANS, AI, CyberSecurity, Dynamics, Azure, AWS will be part of your daily vocabulary when working for us.
For an applicant to be considered all of the below is required:
- Previous, proven IT Support Helpdesk experience
- Previous experience implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting network systems
- Must have worked previously with cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 and GSuite
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Having an interest in keeping up with the latest ICT trends
- An eagerness to learn, adapt and always find the best solution for the client
- You must have the right to work in New Zealand as we won’t be sponsoring
- We are headquartered in Queenstown, you must be living here or nearby
- A valid driving license
Email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]