Surveillance and monitoring
Simply scalable video security
- Store up to 700 hours of recording
- View footage quicker via Timelapse
- Receive email alerts
- Record in full HD resolution day and night, in– and outdoor
- Customize zones for motion-triggered recording
- Access live stream and footage from anywhere via the free cloud service or mobile app
Keep property and all individuals safe
Discourage criminal activities with camera presence
No monthly subscription fee after install
Ready to protect your site? Request a quote
A CCTV is a video surveillance system that is placed in security cameras to help record images and videos in and around a property. The camera works by monitoring, recording video images and transmitting them to a monitor. A CCTV is therefore used primarily for security purposes. It monitors and offers round the clock surveillance in private and public property. It is also used in preventing and investigating a crime.
CCTV stands for Closed Circuit Television. It is a closed circuit system since it’s signal transmission is not open like in the case of broadcast television. CC transmits footage to a single monitor, while the TV in the system transmits moving images to different monitors.
It is against New Zealand law to record sound via CCTV systems, hence this functionality is turned off.